BSN Leukotape 10 m x 2 cm 12er Box white
|From 3 Piece||€55.00 * (€0.46* / 1 m)|
The tape for prevention, therapy, rehabilitation!
The BSN Leukotape classic consists of an inelastic plaster material that is perfect for supporting injured and restricted areas of the musculoskeletal system. It is successfully used in therapy and rehabilitation. Injured areas are taped with the BSN Leukotape, resulting in a targeted restriction of movement for faster recovery and recovery. The healthy posture is maintained.
The Leukotape classic is also characterized by its high adhesive strength, because the thickness of the adhesive cushion means that the tape sticks reliably to the skin or the bandages underneath, which ensures a secure hold even under stress. The material can be easily torn in width and length with a short tug, which allows for quick work without scissors.
- very strong
- easy to unrolll
- water repellent
- well-rounded edges on the coil core
Scope of application:
- functional bandages
- for muscle, ligament and joint injuries
- easy removal of the adhesive bandages
- kurzzeitig (bis zu mehreren Tagen)
- wasserabweisendes Baumwollgewebe
- beschichtet mit Zinkoxid-Kautschuk-Klebemasse
- enthält Latex
Duration of use:
- short-term (up to several days)
- cotton fabric coated with zinc oxide
- rubber adhesive contains latex
|Delivery time||3 - 5 working days|
|Lieferzeit||In stock, 1-3 working days|