- Airex Balance Pad Solid Royalblau In stock, 1-3 working days15% saved€79.99 Special Price €68.00
- Airex Balance Pad Cloud In stock, 1-3 working days20% saved€79.99 Special Price €64.00
- Airex Balance Pad 3 - 4 Weeks33% saved€79.99 Special Price €53.50
- Airex Balance Pad Elite In stock, 1-3 working daysPrice from €58.50Quickview
- Airex Balance Pad Mini Lava In stock, 1-3 working days16% saved€49.99 Special Price €42.00
- Trendy Sport Bamusta Cuatro XL 2 - 4 working daysPrice from €33.00Quickview
Rehabilitation success through balance pads
Balance pads are often used in the field of rehabilitation, if a patient has temporarily lost his sense of balance. You can use a balance pad also every "normal" day, if you want to do some sports without much effort. Airex Balance pads (can be purchased easily online) are available in various designs, from small, compact and round to large mats. To keep the balance is not easy on a balance pad, but exactly this way you can see how good a balance pad really is. When you have practiced a while with the Airex pad, you learn how to set the coordination on the pad and you will keep the balance better and better.
Comprehensive training options in a small space
Especially challenging are the small pads. In a small space (but with the help of knobs to prevent slipping) you really have to try very hard to not "tip". The pads are very light and you can put them into your bag, if you go on a trip. So you can always do your personal training on the balance pad. The thicker Airex pads are applicable for yoga exercises or as cushion. The Airex Balance pad is skin friendly, easy to clean and extremely durable. Balance pads can be used from young until old people (all ages). Balancing, Working with Airex Balance pads vigorous the leg and stomach muscles, thus ensuring a better posture.
The balance pad: perfect in physiotherapy and daily sport, easy to order online.