Manduka eKO® Yoga Mat - 180 cm
Maße: 180 cm x 61 cm x 5 mm
Gewicht: 3 kg
The comfortably padded eKO® yoga mat offers a naturally grippy surface that grips you when you slip. This yoga mat is made from biodegradable, sustainably sourced natural rubber (not from the Amazon). The eKO® supports your exercise and our planet.
- Default: 3kg; 180cm x 66cm; 5mm thick
- Most durable natural rubber mat on the market.
- Without PVC or harmful plasticizers.
- Biodegradable, sustainably sourced natural rubber (not from the Amazon). Free from AZO colorants and other harmful substances.
- 99% latex free.
- Zero Waste Manufacturing Process: Post-industrial waste is carefully collected to be turned into other materials.
Maintain & Clean
To Clean: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka's Natural Rubber Mat Wash. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
Do not leave the mat in the sun for too long. If the mat is damp, please let it dry before you roll it up.
The eKO® mat consists of sustainably obtained natural rubber. Unlike many other mats, eKO® mats are made with non-toxic foaming agents. To reinforce the mat, we chose a blend of polyester and organic cotton instead of synthetic polyester. Customers as well as yoga test magazines have confirmed it: The eKO® mat is high-performance and at the same time environmentally friendly.
|Delivery time||In stock, 1-3 working days|
|Lieferzeit||In stock, 1-3 working days|