- Nutri Juice Gemüsemischung In stock, 1-3 working days€17.90 As low as €15.90Quickview
- FROXIMUN® TOXAPREVENT® PURE 180 Capsules In stock, 1-3 working days31% saved€39.80 Special Price €27.50Content 180 Pc (0,15€* / 1Pc)As low as €26.00Content 180 Pc (0,14€* / 1Pc)
- Nutri Juice Gesamtpaket In stock, 1-3 working days€53.70 As low as €47.50Quickview
- FROXIMUN® TOXAPREVENT® PLUS 30 Sticks In stock, 1-3 working days33% saved€39.80 Special Price €26.50Content 30 Pc (0,88€* / 1Pc)As low as €25.50Content 30 Pc (0,85€* / 1Pc)
- Nutri Juice Obstmischung In stock, 1-3 working days€17.90 As low as €15.90Quickview
- Nutri Juice Beerenmischung In stock, 1-3 working days€17.90 As low as €15.90Quickview
Remedies for food intolerance
Food intolerance is not a malfunction of the immune system in contrast to the food allergy, but there are similar symptoms. Often the symptoms appear hours or days later after intake of food. Food intolerance is often caused by a deficiency of one or more digestive enzymes. Now it is possible to order preparations online if you have food intolerance like lactose intolerance, fructose intolerance or histamine intolerance.
A person with lactose intolerance (lactose is milk sugar) isn't able to produce enough of an enzyme called lactase, which is needed to digest the lactose properly. Food intolerance causes symptoms such as flatulence, stomach cramps and pain. Often the symptoms occur hours or even days later, so it is very hard to establish a connection with the particular food. Lactosolv is made for people with lactose intolerance, because lactosolv could help for the split of the lactose in the small intestine.
People with fructose intolerance - The absorption of fructose is impaired due to a lack of fructose carrier in the small intestine. This essentially results in an accumulation of fructose in the intestine. Under normal conditions, the human intestine can absorb about 25 to 50 grams of fructose per meal. If a person is not able to process 25 g of fructose per session, this person has a fructose intolerance. But fortunately there is a proven antidote with fructosin.
Histamine intolerance is a problem of the body to disintegrate histamine. There are many foods, which are full of histamine. The avoiding of these foods can help to deal with histamine intolerance. However, you can not completely pass on histamine-containing foods such as fish (tuna, sardines, mackerel, herring), cheese (gouda, gorgonzola, parmesan, cheddar), meats (salami, ham, sausages), beer, wine, champagne, fruits such as bananas, strawberries, pineapples, kiwis, papayas, pears, raspberries, citrus fruits, ... and vegetables like spinach, eggplant, tomatoes, avocados. Daosin capsules can help!
Lactosolv against lactose intolerance, fructosin against fructose intolerance and daosin against histamine intolerance! All of them are over-the-counter and available in our online shop.