- Adidas Cross Trainer X-21 Bluetooth 6 - 8 Weeks€1,100.00Quickview
- Adidas Cross Trainer X-21FD Bluetooth 6 - 8 Weeks€2,000.00Quickview
- Horizon Crosstrainer Andes 5 viewfit 6 - 8 Weeks€1,499.00Quickview
- WaterRower HR ANT Set In stock, 1-3 working days€100.00Quickview
- Vision Fitness Elliptischer Ergometer S60 1- 2 weeks€3,999.00Quickview
- Horizon Crosstrainer Andes 7i 6 - 8 Weeks€1,799.00Quickview
The cross trainer is a fitness machine which was designed for endurance training. Many different muscle groups are trained with the cross trainer due to the conceptional type. This is a great advantage in relation to normal running or cycling. Also the joints aren't loaded heavy, so also obese people can use the crosstrainer without problems. The crosstrainer achieved a high market share of 70 percent in the meantime.
Movement on the crosstrainer
A crosstrainer simulates the natural movement of a man / woman. The feet are on movable pedals and the movement path of feet is elliptical. One foot swings upward and the other down. Also the hands (cling to the cross trainer on vertical rods) move mutually offset. Depending on individual need the speed of the training can be chosen by the exercising person.
The quality of a crosstrainer
The quality of a cross trainer depends on the price that is paid for. The supply and price range can easily be verified on the internet and also the order of a cross trainer online is possible. Expensive devices offer:
- high load limits
- manual or electric training computer
- heart rate monitor
- high-quality processing
When buying a crosstrainer very important is the distance of the foot pedals --> as low as possible! Reason is that the movement on a crosstrainer not corrisponds the natural physiological movement that a person has when walking. If the distance between the pedals is too far, this may leads to hip defects.