Manduka PRO® Yoga Mat - 180 cm
Maße: 180 cm x 66 cm x 6 mm
Gewicht: 3,4 kg
• Standard: 3.4 kg; 180cm x 66cm; 6mm thick
• Non-porous surface prevents liquid (sweat) getting into the mat and bacteria from forming (ideal for hot yoga)
• High-density padding for an unparalleled experience. Optimal joint protection and flexible in use (carpet, cement or wooden floors)
• Textile-like surface treatment ensures optimal movement
• Product gets better with practice
• Patented, dotted bottom structure for a non-slip and stable exercise
• OEKO-TEX® certified, non-toxic production
• 100% latex free
Maintain & Clean
Storage: It is best to store your mat rolled up with the surface facing out. This keeps the corners of the mat flat on the ground when practicing.
Practice (break-in): The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice. However, if you want to speed things up a bit, try a simple salt cleanse.
Cleaning: To clean the PRO mats, we recommend Manduka's Mat Wash or a solvent-free cleaner. Then let air dry. Please DO NOT hose down, shower or soak the mat; please do not put in the washing machine or vacuum - this could ruin the machine and the mat. If you are not sure how to clean your mat properly, just ask us.
Manduka PRO series yoga mats are meant to last a lifetime (or two). Due to this sustainable production, the consumption of mats decreases and correspondingly fewer PVC mats end up in landfills every year. Most PVC products release toxic emissions during their manufacture. Not so with the PRO. They are made using a special process that keeps the air clean. The PRO series mats are OEKO-TEX® certified.
|Delivery time||In stock, 1-3 working days|
|Lieferzeit||In stock, 1-3 working days|