Waterrower Performance Ergometer Walnut
WaterRower Performance Walnut
WaterRower: Water as resistance
Rowing is all about physical fitness. You don't have to use your own body weight at all, so the effort and intensity of the workout are determined by you. You decide whether you want to train very lightly or very hard.
The resistance changes with the rowing speed. Each rowing stroke is a new movement in itself and automatically adapts to the intensity that you have specified or that you can currently achieve.
The water resistance offers a great deal of safety. There is no risk of choosing the wrong resistance. The device adapts to your fitness level, no matter how well trained you are.
Water is not only a resistance, but also offers many advantages:
- Water leads to round and comfortable movements and is therefore easy on the joints
- Has a calming and relaxing effect on the body
- There is no wear and tear
- Water is tireless
Rowing training for the whole body
- Optimum training in a limited amount of time - whether at home, in the gym or on the water:
- Rowing trains the cardiovascular system
- Rowing strengthens the core muscles and improves your posture
- Rowing optimises physical performance and balance
- Improves strength, speed, endurance and concentration
Handcrafted from solid walnut wood, the rowing machine features built-in SmartRow technology, which replaces the S4 power monitor of the original WaterRower series.
SmartRow is an intelligent power meter that provides a highly accurate measurement of WaterRower power. The electronics in SmartRow measure the absolute force and stroke length to calculate the power. The power data is transmitted wirelessly via Bluetooth to the free SmartRow app (iOS and Android compatible).
WaterRower rowing machines are produced with the utmost care and attention to detail and stand for design in the home, at work and in the gym. Each WaterRower is therefore a unique product. WaterRower is easy to store as it takes up the space of a chair when set upright.
The WaterRower combines innovative technology with timeless design. The aesthetics correspond to the physiological aesthetics of rowing. The simplicity and elegance, the compact design and the natural feeling of moving on water make the WaterRower a fitness machine of exceptional quality.
Features WaterRower Performance Walnut:
- Walnut wood
- Dimensions: 220 x 56 x 52 cm (L x W x H)
- Net weight: 33 kg
- Seat height: 31 cm
- Max. User weight: 150 kg
- Can be stowed upright: Yes
- Connectivity: SmartRow, Bluetooth
- Power connection required: No
- Supplied in two packages
- Water Pump
- Tablet Holder
- Profi Foot-Strap
- 2 x Care tablets
|In stock, 1-3 working days
|In stock, 1-3 working days
international convenient shipping throughout Europe
fast shipping, customer protection, secure payment