WaterRower S4 Shadow with Monitor
Completely stained in black.
Waterrower S4 Shadow
WaterRower: Water as resistance
Rowing is all about physical fitness. You don't have to use your own body weight at all, so the effort and intensity of the workout are determined by you. You decide whether you want to train very lightly or very hard.
The resistance changes with the rowing speed. Each rowing stroke is a new movement in itself and automatically adapts to the intensity that you have specified or that you can currently achieve.
The water resistance offers a great deal of safety. There is no risk of choosing the wrong resistance. The device adapts to your fitness level, no matter how well trained you are.
Water is not only a resistance, but also offers many advantages:
- Water leads to round and comfortable movements and is therefore easy on the joints
- Has a calming and relaxing effect on the body
- There is no wear and tear
- Water is tireless
Rowing training for the whole body
- Optimum training in a limited amount of time - whether at home, in the gym or on the water:
- Rowing trains the cardiovascular system
- Rowing strengthens the core muscles and improves your posture
- Rowing optimises physical performance and balance
- Improves strength, speed, endurance and concentration
WaterRower rowing machines are produced with the utmost care and attention to detail and stand for design in the home, at work and in the gym. The WaterRower is easy to store because it takes up about the space of a chair when set up upright. The WaterRower combines innovative engineering with timeless design. The aesthetics correspond to the physiological aesthetics of rowing. The simplicity and elegance, the compact construction and the natural feeling of moving on water make the WaterRower a fitness machine of exceptional quality.
WaterRower S4 Monitor
The S4 performance monitor shows you the following data during training:
- Intensity (speed) in metres per second (m/s)
- 500 metre time or alternatively 2000 metre time (freely selectable)
- Watt and calorie consumption per hour
- Stroke rate (number of strokes per minute)
- Distance in kilometres and metres
- Heart rate (optional with chest strap and receiver)
- Zone training (after training, the total number of rowing strokes and the time taken to complete them can also be read off)
Specifications WaterRower Shadow S4:
- Made from stained ash wood
- Dimensions: 210 x 56 x 53 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 28 kg (without water)
- Includes S4 performance monitor & PC connection cable
- Rail length: 210 cm (suitable up to a height of 2 m)
- Supplied in two packages
WaterRower S4 Shadow Scope of delivery:
- WaterRower with monitor
- Assembly and operating instructions
- Chlorine tablets
- Water pump
The S4 monitor is included with all new machines (except A1/Indo-Row models, which include the quickstart monitor).
|In stock, 1-3 working days
|In stock, 1-3 working days
international convenient shipping throughout Europe
fast shipping, customer protection, secure payment